Monday, November 19, 2012

MIA

WOW...time fly by or what?!....well i was only suppose to skip a blog posting or two, and what do you know two months later..Im posting. lol. Any who no doubt about it I have been crafting and I will definitely post up some new images tonight. My friend is getting married, and I've been super busy with that. To plan a wedding in 6 weeks is NO easy task. lol....Hopefully that say I will take some pics to show off the hard work...maybe a post about some candles with stamped images Im working on...;D
      I did make some awesome journals for some nieces. (Pictures posted up later) ;D I love the way they came out.
SO i have been busy busy busy...Just need to post. LoL...
+ Im trying to get organized for this new year...
Well I hope everyone is having a great Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment