Saturday, September 15, 2012

PKS CHALLENGE 35-JUST CARDS-TEACHER

So today I have had my Saturday all to myself as the boys are out farming which = Scrapin' Time to myself :D
So today I decided to work on the PKS challege...& I have finished my card...So by the time my boys come home we can enjoy some quality time :D SO this is what I created:


A close up on my little school house :)

Close Up on my Book Worms lol    

 Recipe:
Recollections paper cut into 1/2 inch strips
PKS Club Kit-August 2012 ( I couldn't find a link)
I used a copic for the book worms and a little of glossy accents on the glasses
For the school house i used Bic markers, a white jelly pen, and some glossy accents for the windows and bell. I <3 how the windows & bell turned out ;D
And some twine for the inside of my card.
Photography is not my forte LOL
Hope ya' enjoy.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card- Love the close-ups. Thanks so much for sharing at Peachy Keen's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a fabulous card! So creative!! Looks like you put your Saturday to good use!!! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thiss is sooo cute ! love how you cut the paper into strips! very clever !!! awesome job! Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen this week !!!

    Michelle- DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melissa, Lorie, and Michelle for the comments.
    I really appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with this card! I love the details of using all that patterned paper together! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete